Interactive Mobility is thrilled to announce the launch of an innovative digital service dedicated to business passengers at Paris Aéroport.
This platform is fully integrated to the 4 new phygital spaces located in the departure lounge of the main terminals servicing Europe and France. These business lounges provide the ideal working conditions for business men (High speed Wifi, networking tables…) while giving them the opportunity to develop their professional network.
Interactive Mobility developed a tablet application with a selection of newspapers and magazines (La Tribune, Challenges, and more) as well as news from the start-up economy. The platform includes a unique start-up base where visitors can find details of successful new companies and connect with their CEOs.
Through this collaboration Interactive Mobility shows its ability in developing powerful, original and engaging tools for airports.
Don’t wait to discover these business spaces ! It’s free of charge 😉
Five free-access BUSINESS SPACES for business travelers by the end of 2016.
- Paris-Orly Ouest: Hall 2 in departure lounge No. 20, next to Relay.
- Paris-Orly Sud: Hall B, opposite the Exki restaurant.
- Paris-CDG 2F1: in the lobby, at the peninsula entrance (from December 2016).
- Paris-CDG 2F2: on the right at the start of the peninsula (from December 2016).
- Paris-CDG 2G: next to the Ladurée stand (from December 2016).
Photo Copyright : Paris Aéroport